- All comments/ suggestions from Library users received via online and printed cards will receive a response/ acknowledgement within a working day upon receipt
- The order of all books on the shelves will be checked for accuracy at least once every two years
- Items returned from loan will be returned on the shelfs within one working day.
- Announced opening hours will be maintained for 100% of the year
- Library controlled systems (e.g. library management system, institutional repository, readings lists, ILL, etc.) will be available during standard opening hours
- Users will be assisted from the library staff immediately
- Patrons will be guided by the staff in the use of the opac services in accordance with the availability of staff
These indicators will be monitored as an ongoing process and the results will be written in the report of our Library